Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Internal & External Parts of a Computer
Transcript of Internal & External Parts of a Computer
Parts of a Computer By:Anayeli Arroyo 1. Monitor
3. system unit
7. Keyboard The main storage device inside the computer Power Supply Unit A power supply unit (PSU) converts mains AC to low-voltage regulated DC power for the internal components of a computer. Fans they are used to cool the computer down and
keep it from getting too hot Temporary Memory that erases when you turn the computer off. Printer A printer transfers data from a computer onto paper. The two types of printers are ink jet and laser. Keyboard A keyboard is used mainly for typing text into your computer. Internal Hard Drive RAM(Random
A monitor displays information in visual form, using text and graphics. The two types are CRT and LCD. Modem A modem is a device that sends and receives computer information over a telephone line or high-speed cable. Monitor System Unit The system Unit is the core of a computer system. Usually it's a rectangular box placed on or underneath your desk. Mouse A mouse is a small device used to point to and select items on your computer screen. Speakers Speakers allow you to listen to music and hear sound effects from your computer CPU(Central Processing Unit) The brains of the computer. Mother Board The main circuit board ROM(Read Only Memory) permanent memory that can never be changed External 1. CPU( Central Processing Unit)
2. Mother Board
3. RAM( Random Access Memory)
4. ROM( Read Only Memory)
5. Hard Drive
6. Power Supply Unit
7. Fans External Internal