Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
U.D.H.R Joshua Morrison 5-508
Transcript of U.D.H.R Joshua Morrison 5-508
Everyone has human rights. Human rights means to follow the right thing to do and follow the laws. Human rights mean that everyone was born free and equal.
Article 1, Right to equality:
You are born free and equal in rights to every other hu-
man being. You have the ability to think and to tell right
from wrong. You should treat others with friendship.
Article 2, Freedom from discrimination:
You have all these human rights no matter what your race, skin color, sex, language, religion, opinions, family background, social or economic status, birth or nationality.
What article 2 mean to me is that it doesn’t matter what color you are, or what religion you are. You still have human rights. Everyone has human
What Article 1 means to me is that everyone is born
free and equal. Also it means that you need to
respect everyone even though you don’t know
them. So Article 1 is trying to tell you that everyone has human rights.