Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The walla walla tribe
Transcript of The walla walla tribe
What thay live in
Semi-subterranean pit house
a pit house buillt below ground with a entrance and a ladder at top depending on the sesons.
Is simalor exept the mat is made with animal skins
Chiefs of the walla walla tribe
Chief Yellow Bird
Fishers,traders and hunter.
They lived along thesnake,columbia river.
Name is many water's.
Buffalo's skin was made into clothing.
The most coman are the Great Basin and the shoshone.
Thay spoke the sahaptian dialect of the penutian languah
All of us know one or tow language's the most coman is english,spanish,korean ect.
Other fruits and huckleberries
facts about the walla walla tribe