Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Organizing Multimedia Projects
Transcript of Organizing Multimedia Projects
to transmit ideas effectively To exaplain,
to expand inf. To orient,
Take decisions Demonstration, motivation, examples Planned, concrete purpose Teacher
Groups Look for
Experiences Teacher Discriminate Encouragement to apply creativity Clear
Set of buttons (hot words, transparency buttons, pop up buttons.
images, sound, animation (cc) photo by medhead on Flickr Advices Create,
test Use methods Provide
Scripts Select an organization format according to topic Decide on Media,
test it Brainstorm, add ideas (cc) photo by theaucitron on Flickr Select pieces of information Authentic Projects