Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome to Room 202 April 18, 2018
Transcript of Welcome to Room 202 April 18, 2018
72 - 50
Please clear off and put away your whiteboard and marker
Stand quietly behind your desk and face the flag.
Please take your seats.
Let's start our learning day
Please take out your whiteboard and marker.
Countdown to Common Core Testing
Welcome to Room 202
April 18, 2018
Hail, hail to old Purdue! All hail to our old Gold and Black! Hail, hail to old Purdue, Our friendship may she never lack! Ever grateful, ever true Thus we raise our song anew. Of the days we spent with you, All hail, our own Purdue!
72 - 54
72 - 30
72 - 36
What time was it twenty-eight minutes after the time shown on the clock?
Properties and Equations
the Distributive Property allows you to decompose one factor. Then you can use smaller known facts to find products.
Associative Property of Multiplication
the property that states that the grouping of the factors does not change the product.
mathematical processes such as multiplication, division, addition, and subtraction
a combination of numbers and operations
to find the value of an expression by replacing variables with numbers
a letter or symbol used to represent an unknown quantity
a number sentence that contains an equals sign, =, indicating that the left side of the equals sign has the same value as the right side.
You're a grand old flag,
You're a high flying flag
And forever in peace may you wave.
You're the emblem of
The land I love.
The home of the free and the brave.
Ev'ry heart beats true
'neath the Red, White and Blue,
Where there's never a boast or brag.
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
Keep your eye on the grand old flag.
Correct these sentences.
1. in gym we jump rope play volleyball and run
2. our class went to the houston zoo on a field trip last april
Circle the word that is not spelled correctly.
3. principal hippopotamus illegal minite
Where would someone probably say the following?
4. "Fasten your seatbelts."
5. "The sign says not to feed the animals."