Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
iGCSE Electrolysis of Brine
Transcript of iGCSE Electrolysis of Brine
I need to give you a table, remind me Reds: Forming Brine
Blues: Setting up apparatus
Yellow: Testing indicators Treasure Hunt Find the explanation and images
Put them in the right order
Stick them in your book
Risk Assessment Universal Indicator: Flammable, stains
Power Packs and Water: Be very careful
Chlorine Gas: This will be produced, try and store in boiling tube to be disposed of.
Join Forces! Red 1, Blue 1s and Yellow 1: A group
You'll need to talk the others through what you've done to contribute
Work together to complete electrolysis +ve Electrode -ve Electrode Na+ Cl- H+ OH- H2O H+ Na+ Cl- H2O OH- Write Up Keywords Plan: Write it up! How many sections will you need to answer this?
What idea will each section cover? Electro lysis "Electricity" "To split"