Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SALARY SCHEME
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
Imagine that you were one of the people in the Human Resource group of a fast growing company in the Philippines. All of you were asked by the management to create a salary scheme for a very important job that the company would offer to the best IT graduates this year. The management gave the salary range good for 2 years, telling everyone in your group that whoever could give a salary scheme that would best benefit both the employer and the would-be employees would be given incentives.
*To be able to create a salary scheme that can make use of all the concepts that we've learned on geometric sequences considering the starting salary, the rate of increase, the time frame
* To portray an assumption salary scheme and analysis that can able us to in decide which one will be the best benefit for both the
employer and the would-be employees.
III. THE SOLUTION
> Depends on the indemancy of graduates accompanied with their field of specialization.
>Follows set of procedure in making dividend payments.
*RATE OF INCREASE:
>Pay raises depends upon:
*the industry you are employed
*the market and the market paying for your job
*the pay practices of your organization/company
*your performance on your job
*AMPO, Nathaniel Gian
*LAO, Rochelle Ashley
*NARIO, Jonathan Gabriel Jr.
*LOPEZ, Liza Mae
*ORDENIZA, Kyle Fritz
THANK YOU FOR WACTHING!
VII. SALARY SCHEME
1 -- P23,949
4 -- P25, 146.45
8 -- P26, 403. 77
12 -- P27, 723. 96
16 -- P 29,110.16
20 -- P30, 565.66
24 -- P32, 093.94
*STARTING SALARY (A1) = P23,949
*TIME FRAME (An) = QUARTERLY
*RATE OF INCREASE (r) = 5%