Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PH 223 Discussion 22 A
Transcript of PH 223 Discussion 22 A
Brightness of fringes
Number of fringes
Width of fringe
What happens to the following when a double slit slide is replaced with a diffraction grating with 10 slits but keeping the slit spacing 'd' the same?
Double slit and diffraction gratings both produce interference pattens by the superposition of light coming from different slits, then collected on a screen.
Both behave following: