Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Reproductive system and Homeostasis
Transcript of Reproductive system and Homeostasis
-ejaculatory ducts (duct system)
-accessory glands 3 examples of how the reproductive system helps the body maintain homeostasis The reproductive system produces hormones that cause sexual development and puberty. Female:
-uterine tubes (fallopian tubes)
-ovaries What diseases/disorders are caused due to not maintaining homeostasis? Is it curable? Citation: Thank you for watching hoped you enjoyed it !!!! The reproductive system helps maintain homeostasis in the female body by regulating the vagina Ph. The reproductive system maintains homeostasis in the male by regulating the overall temperature of the testis. - Male infertility (There is treatment but takes a long time to cure.)
- Cervical cancer (If caught on time yes it is curable, and there is treatment)
- Endometriosis (there is only treatments) http://www.livescience.com/26741-reproductive-system.html