Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Periodic Trends
Electronegativity is a measure of the attraction of an atom for electrons
The atomic radius of a chemical element is a measure of the size of its atoms
(First) Ionization Energy
The energy needed to remove one or more electrons from a neutral atom to form a positively charged ion
The decrease in attraction between an electron and the nucleus in any atom with more than one electron shell