Loading presentation...

Present Remotely

Send the link below via email or IM

Copy

Present to your audience

Start remote presentation

  • Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
  • People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
  • This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
  • A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
  • Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article

Do you really want to delete this prezi?

Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.

DeleteCancel

Make your likes visible on Facebook?

Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.

No, thanks

Healdsburg IDT Technology

For Jan 12, 2013
by

Joe DiOrio

on 11 January 2013

Comments (0)

Please log in to add your comment.

Report abuse

Transcript of Healdsburg IDT Technology

Pride In Schools Robust WiFi infrastructure (for all)

Visited 3 Schools
San Domenico (Private/1:1 Device)
Novato (Public/iPAd curriculum/MS has iPad cart/HS Students Bring Their Own Device (BYOD)
NVUSD(Public/BYOD)

Parent Education

Digital Citizenship 21st Century Skills The New Common Core National Standards are based on
4 C's:
Communication (use tech to present findings/talk to each other)
Collaboration (utilize Google Docs, etc)
Critical Thinking (use tech to explore ideas rather then struggle with mechanics)
Creativity (use tech to create projects, etc)

Use Tech to unify staff, inform parents, engage students, and provide services to all HUSD

Lead up to BYOD/1:1/HYOD Professional Development Tech Survey (suggests the staff wants meaningful tech. PD)

Standardized Teacher Equipment

Technology coach to support teachers in integrating technology into the curriculum and enhance learning

Ongoing technology support to staff. For example, in Novato they have a full time on site technology manager.

Google model. If you are an employee at google, 80% of your time is spent on required projects and the other 20% of your time, you are paid to be CREATIVE! Technology Innovative Design Team Healdsburg Unified School District
Full transcript