Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Making a book
Transcript of Making a book
Managing a list of books. Schedule. Quickly—4-6 months, slowly 10-12 months for origination. Reactive = short lead times, feeds into current "noise." Project team—editor, designer, production coordinator, sales manager. Commissioning Artists roughs and draft text Rough layouts. Rough pop-ups designed. Final text, ready to edit. Proofreader please! Final layouts. Final pop-ups. Final text. Final approvals. Book to pre-press. Proofs. Ozalids. Advances. Final book. 4 months from book to pre-press to advances. My role The best books are ideas and stories that last. What do we publish at Templar? Books to keep, books to chew on, puppet books, pop-ups, sound books, novels, first concept books, the Ologies. Key message GO LIVE! Key message
Key features—what makes the book stand out?
What will it look like? Color, type of paper, style of design and illustration, treatments and novelty.
Who is the reader? John Cage Indeterminacy nghiem