Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Keyword insertion
Things to keep in mind
People searching are more likely to think an ad is useful if it mentions a specific product rather than a more generic ad
This means that keyword insertion can help improve the CTR of your text ads because it makes your ads more specific to what customers are looking for
Make sure all the keywords in your ad group would make sense inserted in your ad
Make sure your destination URL directs customer to a landing page that is relevant to any potential variation of your ad
Thursday, April 3, 2014
What is in it for me?
What is keyword insertion?
allows you to dynamically update your ad text with the keywords
can help make your ads more relevant to potential customers
To use keyword insertion you just need to add a snipped of code to your ad text.
Then each time your ad show, we will automatically replace the code with the keyword that triggered the ad.
The snipped of code that you will use:
Thank you for your attention!
Have a nice day! :)