Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Brighton Rock and Lies of Silence
Transcript of Brighton Rock and Lies of Silence
Moira characterisation pages
Page 31 - Disorders and jazz.
Page 54 - Moira has the gumption to escape the IRA alone, leaving Dillon behind. Adumbrates later actions?
Page 133/137/168 - Rationale behind Moira's crusade. Ambiguous; Dillon or IRA motive?
Page 180 - Dillon admits her role in their relationship. "I hope they shoot me" Moira pg 182
Dillon characterisation pages
Page 23 - Reasons for marrying Moira. Opposite of Pinkie!
Page 50 - Dillon's ideology and ambitions. Appears fairly egotistical.
Page 114 - School memory and paranoia.