Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Brighton Rock and Lies of Silence
Transcript of Brighton Rock and Lies of Silence
Moira characterisation pages
Page 31 - Disorders and jazz.
Page 54 - Moira has the gumption to escape the IRA alone, leaving Dillon behind. Adumbrates later actions?
Page 133/137/168 - Rationale behind Moira's crusade. Ambiguous; Dillon or IRA motive?
Page 180 - Dillon admits her role in their relationship. "I hope they shoot me" Moira pg 182
Dillon characterisation pages
Page 23 - Reasons for marrying Moira. Opposite of Pinkie!
Page 50 - Dillon's ideology and ambitions. Appears fairly egotistical.
Page 114 - School memory and paranoia.