Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Memes and their Influence on Modern Culture
Transcript of Memes and their Influence on Modern Culture
What is a meme?
A meme is an element of a culture that is passed on and becomes popular
Why is this important to me?
Memes are fun
Memes connect people
How have memes influenced modern culture and society?
Memes positively influenced modern culture and society
Memes allow people to share news and laughter.
focuses on modern forms of entertainment
how memes publicize important events
how memes appear in the media
how memes create interactions with people
"I Can Has Cultural Influenz?": The Effects of Internet Memes on Popular Culture
discusses uses of memes and its affects on pop culture.
author studied internet memes and internet culture
uses examples of popular memes and their impacts in the media
How will internet memes continue to influence pop culture?
What will memes consist of in future generations?