Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Learn to Present with Prezi
Transcript of Learn to Present with Prezi
Jacque Cook, M. Ed.
IRC Assessment GA
Go to www.prezi.com
Sign Up/Create an Account
Begin Making Prezi's
Frames & Arrows
Frames & Arrows
Zooming and Transformation Tool
Click object on canvas and move, size, and rotate it using the Transformation Tool
After adding frames and content:
Move frames/content on path sidebar
Symbols & Shapes
Can share your prezi
Others can edit/create it with you
Present remotely online with others
Select to share
in order to edit
What is Prezi?
A Cloud Based
Uses a "zoomable canvas" upon which concepts can be displayed
Uses data and visuals along a predetermined path to tell a story that sticks in the minds of the audience and makes for a more effective presentation
Lets Make a Prezi Together
Several videos can be found on YouTube
to assist you in making Prezis!
Use a blank canvas to create your own design
Use a template to help guide you in your prezi creation
search for a template
Add a PowerPoint
Note: Prezi works best in Google Chrome
for full screen with keyboard
3. Use left and right keys on keyboard or arrows on screen to more through your Prezi
The space bar may be used to move forward only
4. Can set Prezi to move on its own
4, 10, or 20 second intervals
5. Hit the
key to exit presentation
Moves Prezi forward
Moves Prezi Forward and Backwards through frames
Move Prezi forward and backwards
1. Select Insert
2. Select PowerPoint
3. Open Your PowerPoint
4. Drag & Drop Slides on Canvas
5. Add Prezi Effects to Slides
Add and change
show up just by placing your mouse
on the right side of the canvas