Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of MLDP presentation
This presentation will focus upon two area,
A project aimed at 'Closing the gap'.
2. Developing my self as a leader
Selecting an area of focus
I am very passionate about exploring ways of supporting children leave our school with a strong foundation for secondary school.
Intervention - Why in year 6 ?
Catching children early
Raising children' s confidence levels
How do some school achieve 90 or 100 % in their SATs levels ?
Deciding on a focus area
Focus area - Reading
Data was studied from year 3 to year 5
Year 4 seemed to be an ideal cohort
as planned intervention could be carried into year 5 enabling a strong foundation to commence year 6