Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Business Process Modelling @ PHAC
Andrew Batcheloron 7 April 2011
Transcript of Business Process Modelling @ PHAC
Where are we going? a collection of interrelated tasks, initiated in response to an event, that achieves a specific result for the customer a visual representation of something that cannot be directly observed* What's a Model? Creating a BPM events
tasks & sequence
decisions Will it help?
Will people understand? as-is
to-be* Reading the Model left to right
top to bottom
follow the flow
make the decisions What's a Process? Why a Process Model? analyse a problem
illustrate a complex activity
make improvements Questions? Andrew Batchelor
CIPHS / KIDS
613 941 0450