Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mean Girls v.s. Julius Caesar
Transcript of Mean Girls v.s. Julius Caesar
Block 1 Theme & Motif Interpretations Props/Costumes Comparison Mention of Julius Caesar
in Mean Girls Motif Theme Motif Theme Regina George Janis Ian Cady Heron Characters as Julius Caesar ~ as Brutus ~ as Cassius ~ - "People control their own fate;
to die bravely & honorably is the best course." In Julius Caesar, Brutus willingly dies with more
bravery & honor in that moment than he had ever
displayed throughout the whole play.
In Mean Girls, Cady Heron isn't killed, but she does end
up killing the indecent role the audience watches her develop throughout the movie. - Stubborn people who suffer for it
- Individuals succeed through adaptability, bargaining, & compromise. Lying & betrayal Variations: - Sneaky &
- Behind the scenes
of the plot - Honorable ideals = open to
- Acts on what she believes
to be the "public's" wishes - Admired by everyone
- To make things happen just by words alone Ruthless version of Regina - Brutus killed Caesar ~ Cady killed Regina's reputation
- Brutus of the conspirators ~ Cady acted as head
- Close & trusting - "Jealousy is very destructive."