Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Aer univrs
The moon circulates the Earth in a month.The moon has no gravity not like on the Earth.If you jump up on the moon you would jump six times higher like on the Earth.
The sun shines on to our planet.So the Earth has a shadow.That why we see every night other forms of the moon.
TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE
A SMALL STEP FOR ME AND A BIG FOR THE people
This is the Words from Armstrong. He was the first one to step on the moon. There was a problem by the landing, the computer was gone. So Armstrong had to landid by him selv.
If the shadow of the Earth completely coveres the moon, we call this total lunar eclipse.