Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Preschool Teacher
~There are many helpful high school classes like geometry, Chemistry, physiology, and literature.
~With experience preschool teachers may become head teachers or center directors.
~Some degrees you will need is:
*Human Development, Family Studies and Related Service
*Teacher Education, Specific Levels and Methods
~Preschool teachers must have a minimum of an associate degree in early child development to be employed in preschool centers.
~ Large preschools often require teachers to have a bachelor's degree in early childhood education.
about the job
~ We care for and teach young children while their parents work.
~Most important part of this job is to help children learn about the world ans themselves.
~we earn about $20,450 a year
we are located at a bunch of different locations.
The typical salaries range from $17,050 to $43,360 per year.
The typical salaries range from $18,090 to $48,660 per year.
~An individual employee's position within this salary range is affected by the following factors:
* the facility type and location
* the employee's training, education, and experience.
By:Maisie Gelhar & Trinity Swope
~job seekers will find excellent employment opportunities.
~employment affected by birthrates and number of working parents.
~government and industrial funding also affect employment.
~All information taken from www.wiscareers.wisc.edu