Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Jake Summers, Mrs. Erndt
Transcript of Jake Summers, Mrs. Erndt
what I've learned this year
I'm going to tell you what I've been learning about in fifth grade.
In math I am learning about geometry and have been learning about decimals, percentages, probability, and changing fractions into percentages.
In writing I have been learning about types of paragraphs, and advertisement.
In social studies I have been learning about the bill of rights.
In science I have been learning about matter.
In band we are learning about ties, slurs, and dynamics.
In reading we have read A Christmas Carol, Tuck Everlasting, and we are reading Where the Mountain Meets the Moon.
In P.E. we have been doing soccer, football, basketball, and track and field.
For the rest of the year I'd like to...
I'd like to play soccer in P.E. I'd also like to learn more about geometry in math.