Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to multipy and divide decimals
Transcript of How to multipy and divide decimals
have a number like 6.5 then when you move the decimal point to multiply your new number would be 65. 4.6
6.8 Now You Are Done If you are unsure how to do this then refer to this video Now time to divide decimals because you are now finish with multiplying decimals step 1 Set up your problem by placing you dividend and divisor Step 2 change the divisor and dividend into whole numbers by moving the decimals over how ever many time you need to, to make a whole number Step 3 Divide and place decimal points.
If you are confused then look at the example below. 0.6/0.5 6/5=3.0 If you are not sure how to then refer to this video below First we are