Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Disadvantages or Risks of Fly-By-Wire Avionics Systems
Transcript of The Disadvantages or Risks of Fly-By-Wire Avionics Systems
Electrical components susceptible to damages
"electromagnetic physics generated from the ciruclation of high currents in the aircraft" Chris Krahe, 1999 Faulty Fly-By-Wire System
Sensors become faulty
Affects flight control, autopilot, brake, displays (Herbert Hecht, 2008) Software Conflict
Cases where flight guidance control system conflict with fly-by-wire The Disadvantages or Risks of a Fly-By-Wire Avionics Systems.