Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ALMS 1st Session
Transcript of ALMS 1st Session
- How do I learn languages?
- What makes a successful language learner?
- How do I improve my English?
- How do I plan my learning?
- How do I know that I'm progressing?
ALMS PLAN ALMS PLAN ALMS
You are now ready to make your first plan of your work for ALMS. Try to think about what you need to do and how to do it. You should also think about the time you will put into your different projects.
Remember this is simply the first version of your study plan. You may change it after further thought and discussions with your colleagues, teachers and counselors. It is the basis for your ALMS Contract which you will write during the second ALMS meeting.
In your group you are going to discuss what possibilities your text offers for learning
English. What aspects of your English skills could be improved using this text? With
these questions in mind, look through the text, underline/highlight, take notes, etc.
What challenges does it give you in terms of language and/or content? When you are
working with this text, what strategies / techniques can you use in your language /
learning? At the end your group will share their ideas and findings with the class.