Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Lovat's 5 Step Ritual Structure- Tu B'shevat
Transcript of Lovat's 5 Step Ritual Structure- Tu B'shevat
Leaving the Ordinary
Light the Yom Tov Candles and Reciting the Yom Tov Blessing which marks the beginning of the ritual. This is the leaving ordinary time and enter a sacred ritual.
A prayer is said. This step is the preparation or the winding up which is the part of the ritual that the people involved prepare for the ritual or climax.
Pour the wines
Eatin the fruits of the trees
Reciting the Prayers
Giving s D'var Torah
This is the climax of the ritual which is where the participants get involved which is where the biggest emotional connection
Drinking the Fourth Cup.This is where participates celebrate or wind down where you prepare to re-enter ordinary time and reflect on what has happened.
Return to ordinary
Closing Prayer which is recited. This step is where participates re-enter the ordinary and feel transformed from there experience.