Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cloud Computing
What is Cloud Computing ?
2.Data Stored Remotely
3.Without extra software installation
Why do we need Cloud Computing?
When to use them?
Cloud Computing Evolution
Where do we use them?
How to use them?
Who are involved in cloud computing?
Cloud Computing Risk Analysis
Super Simple Questions
SaaS Stands for:
Iaas Stands for:
Paas Stands for:
When considering the cost
When considering the mobilities
When considering large amout data transmission
1. Basic Services
Web Based Email
Infrasture as a Service
Platform as a Service
Software as a Service
Cloud Computing Jargon
Cloud Computing Concept
More free Cloud Computing Application
Cloud Computing Application Examples
Too diffcult, Pass it to IT People
Just Remember 3,4,5 Principle
3 Servcie Models[Delivery Models]
4 Deployment Models
5 Essential Characteristics
3 Services[Delivery Models]:
4 Deployment Models:
- Ubiquitous Network Access
- Rapid Elasticity
- Measured Service
- On Demand Self Service
- Resource Pooling
Defined By National Institute of Standards and Technology
1. "Cloud Computing Gains in Currency",John B.Horrigan, Sep.12,2008
2. "Eight ways that cloud computing will change business",Dion Hinchcliffe,June 5,2009
3. "Cloud Computing,Benefits,Risks and Recommendations for Information Security",European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA),2009
4."Cloud Computing Use Cases White Paper Version 2.0" ,NIST,30-Oct-2009
In simple terms, public cloud services are characterized as
being available to clients from a third party service provider via the
The difference between a private cloud and a public cloud is that in a
private cloud-based service, data and processes are managed within the
A community cloud is controlled and used by a group
of organizations that have shared interests(4)
A hybrid cloud is a combination of a public and private
cloud that interoperates.(4)
Elasticity is defined as the ability to scale resources
both up and down as needed(4)
are controlled and monitored by the cloud provider(4)
a consumer can use cloud services as needed
without any human interaction with the cloud provider(4)
cloud provider’s capabilities are available over the network(4)
cloud provider to serve its
consumers via a multi-tenant model(4)