Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Transcript of Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphics
By Sam Siriphatra
The Ancient Egyptians began to develop a
writing system over 5000 years ago around 3000BCE.
What are Hieroglyphs?
Ancient Egytians used pictures of objects
people and animals to write down their
language and today we call this writing system
The writing system.
The name,or noun,''Hieroglyph'' means
There are over 700 hieroglyph signs but
they only represent consonants.