Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How is ICT used in supermarkets?
Transcript of How is ICT used in supermarkets?
Online Grocery Shopping! Allows customers to order their groceries from home and have them delivered to their doors. Main advantage is that there is no need to visit the store.
Good for people who work unsocial hours.
Good for people who cannot leave the house physically.
Online Grocery Shopping 2. Main disadvantages of ordering groceries online:
You can’t examine the goods before buying them. Out of stock items could be replaced with something similar that you don't really want and may have to send it back. THANKYOU FOR WATCHING OUR PREZI ON HOW ICT WORKS IN SUPERMARKETS! By..Mia Williamson& Nicola Moore!