Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Panic Disorder
In addition to the above symptoms, a panic attack is marked by the following conditions:
*it occurs suddenly, without any warning and without any way to stop it.
*the level of fear is way out of proportion to the actual situation; often, in fact, it's completely unrelated.
*it passes in a few minutes; the body cannot sustain the 'fight or flight' response for longer than that. However, repeated attacks can continue to recur for hours. Effects As you can see, Panic Disorder is a very serious illness. It is a very common illness. Some people in this classroom may be affected with this illness. Do you know anybody that suffers from panic disorder? This video is an example of an anxiety attack... There is no known cure for sudden panic attacks, But there are medicines and treatment to help prevent them.