Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
lord of the flies: character analysis
Transcript of lord of the flies: character analysis
" he took a step, and able at last to hit someone, stuck his fist into piggy's stomach.
" i cut the pigs throat," said jack, proudly and yet twitched as he said it.
" the bolting look came into his blues eyes."
Tuesday, march 18, 2014
Vol XCIII, No. 311
"Jack slammed his knife into a trunk and looked around challengingly.
Lord of the flies:
i chose the sentence in the story mainly because jack shows frustration, he doesn't say anything just shows his frustration.