Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of GLOBAL
The Lunch Box
The project tried different schools wrote
about the food they usually eat.
- Australia: Laurimar Primary School, Melbourne, Victoria
- Australia: Doncaster Gardens Primary School, Melbourne, Victoria
- Australia: Oberthur Primary School, Perth, Western Australia
- Australia: The Hutchins School, Hobart, Tasmania
- USA: Bettendorf Middle School, Iowa
- USA: Martin J. Gottlieb Day School, Florida
- USA: Prestonsburg High School, Kentucky
- Canada: Central Public School, Cornwall, Ontario
- Tajikistan: Lyceum 5 Isfara,Sughd
- Tajikistan: Secondary School 1, Sarband
- UK: Sinfin School, Derby
- Germany: Leizpig International School Leizpig
- Mexico: Cobach Plantel, Tecate, Baja California
- Portugal: Escola Secundaria Manuel Teixeira Gomes, POrtimao, Algarve
- France: Ecole Publique d'Alairac, Alairac
- Jordan: Umm Al_Naam Al_Gharbia Basic Mixed School
- Jordan: Umm An Na'am Al Manshiyya School
- Lebanon: Makassed Khalil Shehab School Beirut
The project was organized in
They put theirs
first and then continued with
and different texts for the project.
They used different
as: vimeo.com, powerpoint, woices, YouTube Editor, Skype...
They included photos and a brief text to make the powerpoint. They also included videos to explain their food and to ask questions for other students.
They made a presentation of themselves before they made their part of the project. Each school included its parts in its proper site.
My favorite part of the project is pupils make a part and ask questions to be answered to interact between them. There are also different ages participating on the project, what is fantastic!
I think it could be better if they use tools which you don't need an account to see the material. And sometimes it has a difficult access to see it. But it is a great and wonderful project.