Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Convicts
The First Convicts
The first Convicts where sent to Australian in 1787. Many of the convicts where thieves and was poor. If a person steal just a turkey, a sheep or just a piece of bread.
How long should they be in Australian
What did they eat
a convicts diet was very bland and tasteless
When they arrived
When the convicts arrive there were interviewed and asked about their previous life
If the convicts a skilled worker could it get a job example a carpenter they could get a job as carpenter. A convicts life was very hard and many convicts were treated as slaves.
Bread roll and porridge
Bread roll and dried meat
A convict should be in Australian in less seven years. After seven years they can sail back to England or they could live as normal people in Australian and they could get a normal job.
bread roll and dried meat