Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PH 223 24:4-5
Transcript of PH 223 24:4-5
An astronomical telescope has an objective of diameter 20 cm with a focal length of 180 cm. The telescope is used with an eyepiece of focal length 30 mm. What is the angular magnification of this telescope?
A scientist needs to focus a helium-neon laser beam lambda =633 (nm) to a 10-micrometer-diameter spot 7.5 cm behind the lens. (a) What focal-length lens should she use? (b) What minimum diameter must the lens have?
"If I were to buy a 40X scope how close would an object 400 meters away appear?"
"Are the most powerful telescopes simply larger versions of the reflecting telescope? Do we use telescopes for other wavelengths of electromagnetic radiation beyond visible light? Examples."
"How does Photolithography work? What about dry etching?"
"Are electron microscopes similar to the microscopes talked about in the text?"