Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
All About Me
Transcript of All About Me
Growing Up in the Valley
I grew up in Mountain View, California, later known as Silocon Valley..Three years after I was born my family adopted my sister Patti.
The Creation of Apple
In 1976 Steve Wozinak and I created Apple. Five years later Steve Wozinak got in a plane crash and never returned to Apple. In 1984 Apple introduces the Macintosh into the world. One year later I got voted out of Apple.
Starting My Family
Six years after I get voted out of Apple I marry Laurene Powell and that same year Reed Paul Jobs was born. In 1993 my adoptive father died. in 1995 Erin Sienna Jobs was born. Two years after Erin was I returned to apple. In 1998 Eve jobs was born. In 2001 Apple introduces the Ipod. then in 2003 I discover I have cancer.
October 5, 2011
On October 5, 2011 I died at the age of 56.
February 24, 1955
I was born on February 24, 1955. My birth parents were Joanne Schieble and Abdulfattah Jandali. I was adopted by Paul and Clara Jobs.