Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Islamic world
Transcript of The Islamic world
By Cesar , Paul , and Lixa
Islam influenced other places around the world with their mathematics and medicinal ideas. My claim statement is that the chief factors affecting the intensity that Islam had on other civilizations were math and medicine.
The second influence is math. Muslims combined math with Indian and Greek ideas with their own to increase human knowledge.
Modern nations influence each other through the internet and computers. we are able to communicate and open companies, and also shop without leaving your house.
Modern Nations Influence
The first influence Islam had on the world was medicine. They combined Greek and Indian knowledge with discoveries of their own. A doctor in Baghdad discovered how to treat small pox.
My conclusion is that The Islamic world had a great influenced in the past and present.