Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
IR + A + Infinitive
Transcript of IR + A + Infinitive
Conjugations of IR
Yo - Voy
Tu - Vas
Ella, Ello, Ud. - Va
Nosotros - Vamos
Vosotros - Vais
Ellos, Ellas, Uds. - Van
What is an Infinitive?!
Infinitives are verbs with AR ER IR endings! When conjugated they tell who is doing the action.
When do you use
You use this formula when you are talking about a FUTURE event
We are going to go fishing.
Nosotros vamos a ir de pesca.
I am going to go to run.
Yo voy a correr.
My friends and I are going to talk.
Mis amigo y yo vamos a hablar.
I hope you know how to talk about future events now!!!