Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Grade 2 - Lesson 2: Welcome to the Show!
kelly gibsonon 16 July 2012
Transcript of Grade 2 - Lesson 2: Welcome to the Show!
to the Show
What do you think about ballet?
I think it is great!
/ I think it is boring.
I agree. / I don't agree.
today's activity ~
What do you think about ...
I LIKE IT!
I DON’T LIKE IT
it's Bad / Awful
i will give you a worksheet.
we will watch 11 different music videos.
do you like it?
different GENRES. ex:
What do you think about ________ music?
I like it. It is _____.
I don't like it. It is _____.
I don't agree.
MY OPINION ... I THINK ______