Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Famous Entrepreneur Scavenger Hunt
Transcript of Famous Entrepreneur Scavenger Hunt
1. How many employees does Bill Gates have? Bill Gates has 79,000 employees.
2. What year did Microsoft begin? April 4th, 1975.
3. What programming language did Bill Gates develop? BASIC
1. What type of business did Martha started 1970? She started a catering business.
2. How much is Martha's company worth? 970 million.
3. Where did Martha work before she became an entrepreneur? She was a stockbroker for a boutique.
1. What is Charles Schwab's net worth? His net worth is 5.1 billion dollars.
2. What year was his company founded? His company was founded in 1971.
3. What type of business is he in? He is in the banking business.
1. How did Wendy's get its name? It got it's name from Dave's daughter's nickname, "Wendy".
2. What year was the 1st Wendy's opened? It was opened November 15th, 1969.
3. What year did Wendy's open its 2000th store? November 1980.
1. What year did she open her 1st store? She opened her 1st store in 1977.
2. What does Mrs. Fields sell? She sells cookies.
1. In the beginning, where did Phil sell his shoes? In a little store he made himself.
2. Who was Phil's co-founder? His co-founder was Philip Hampson.
3. How much was his first investment? $1,000.
4. What does NIKE stand for? It stands for the greek goddess of victory.
1. What did Donald study in college and where did he go to school? He studied for science in economics and he went to school at Fordham University.
2. How did he earn his money? Inheritance from his dad and government protection.
1. What did Orville grow in order to make extra money? He grew popcorn.
2. How did he become successful? He popped popcorn that had less kernal in it.