Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
- Feeling RHYTHM AND MOVEMENT Building Blocks 8 Colour Schemes Complimentary By: Estefanie Callanta
Sharon Alfredo Star Square Triangle Circle Elements Of Art Elements And Principle Scavenger Hunt SPACE Cool Secondary Colour Tertiary Warm Analogous Monochromatic TEXTURE ACTUAL TEXTURE IMPLIED TEXTURE ORGANIZATIONAL TOOL PATTERNS UNITED GROUP SHOT BETHLEHEM LOGO SHAPES FORM PATTERN UNITED GROUP SHOT BETHLEHEM LOGO Primary Colour - because of the line, shape, colour, texture, and space Width Length Any of a group of colors from which all other colors can be obtained by mixing. which is red, blue, yellow -colors that are produce by two primary colors For instance, orange is a secondary color made by mixing red and yellow. - it describe any color that is calm or soothing in nature, water and night. Examples of cool colors include blue and green and purple, are often more subdued than warm colors. blue for water -Primary and secondary colors -color that look like fire red, orange,yellow -a color that are beside together Colors are those which are opposite to each other on the color wheel. - changing value of one color Symmetrical and Asymmetrical Balance - Symmetrical is a mirror image Radial
the third type of balance
* a circular pattern EMPHASIZE CONTRASTING lines is used to define shape contours and outlines FEELING A GEOMETRIC SHAPES 3D SHAPES BACKGROUND POSITIVE SPACE FOREGROUND MIDDLE GROUND FOCAL POINT COMPOSITION COMPOSITORY NEGATIVE SPACE a real texture of an objects where a piece of art is made to look like a certain texture asymmetrical is not mirror image. part of the design is more important than the other part of the design * space we contrast black vs white shows that has beat or flow going with it suggesting an illusion of movement. simply keeping in a certain format