Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Chaparral Biome
In the summer they grow a short thin layer of fur
In the winter the grow a thick layer of fur Attractions Santa Monica Mountains Recreational Area Hiking Mountain biking Wills Canyon to Chaparral Crest Loop (Beginning of hiking trail) (This is located in Los Angeles and this is were you can do all activities) Weather report Average precipitation is 12-40 inches a year The average temperature is from 30-100 Fahrenheit What to bring You should bring: Water, sunscreen, shorts, short sleeves, hiking boots, hat or sometime to cover your head from the sun. Warning Wild fire and Human development Also wild animal who might attack