Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
AAD 600, Unit 14: Pulling it all Together
Transcript of AAD 600, Unit 14: Pulling it all Together
III. Checklist for Revisions
IV. Preparing your files
I. Design Theory: Hierarchy
1. Have you made revisions based on feedback from the peer critiques?
Pulling it all Together
4. Does every piece appear to be targeted at the same audience? If not, why is that?
3. What is your best work that should be immediately visible?
2. Does any single piece stand out in contrast to the others? If so, does that contrast strengthen the entire presentation or weaken it?