Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Momentum
Conservation of Momentum
AIM: Prove momentum is conserved in an explosion.
Calculations of momentum
Extension Task: How does mass affect momentum in an explosion?
Did you prove momentum was conserved?
How close were your repeats?
Are they reliable?
If momentum should be conserved, what is your percentage error?
Test next week: Tuesday
Acceleration: both equations
What is the equation for calculating momentum?
What are the units?
What is the momentum of a toy car with a mass of 4kg and a velocity of 20m/s?
If it collides with a stationary car with a mass of 3kg, what is the new velocity?