Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Chemical reactions around the house
Transcript of Chemical reactions around the house
around the house Baking a cake When you bake a cake the ingredients make
a different product to what they where before.
The things that make a chemical reaction are called REACTANTS. Striking a match
When you strike a match the match suddenly goes into flames its magic! Not really its just a simple chemical reaction. The reactants are a flammable substance on the end of the match and a rough section on the match box. when you rub the match against the side it creates friction which sets the flammable substance alight. Making bread When you make bread the yeast and the flour react to make the bread fluffy inside. Burning toast
When you burn toast the heat in the toaster and the bread make some scorched bits on the slice of bread. Sugar dissolving in tea When you put sugar in tea there is a special chemical in sugar that make it seem that it has disappeared. But simply it has just dissolved which means that it slowly "melts" into the tea leaving behind the taste. THE END!