Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Making Connections
Examples of Text to Self
In the book the main character goes to a middle school and we are going to a middle school.
The main character has an older brother and Abi and Nicole have older brothers as well.
What is Text to World?
This is when we connect what we are reading to things that really happen in the outside world.
Text to Text connections are when we compare the text we are reading to other similar texts. These texts could be books or visual texts such as a movie or a TV programme.
What is text to self?
Text to self is when you connect the text to our own experiences.
Examples of Text to text
We are going to make connections to text with Dear Dumb Diary and Diary of a Wimpy Kid!
- In both books the main character is keeping a diary of their life!
- They both have best friends, that
they hang out with all the time.
Examples of Text to World
Our Book is called
Diary of a Wimpy Kid
By Jeff Kinney
By Nicole Grigg, Brooke Steele and Abi Tuhill
Thanks for Watching!!!
There is a middle school in the book and many kids go to middle schools.