Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Computer Applications in Design: Lecture 01
Transcript of Computer Applications in Design: Lecture 01
Develop fundamental skills in digital representation and presentation techniques. Industry impact of digital representation, modeling, and simulation.
Impact of Computational Systems on Design Thinking.
Digital conventions for architectural representation.
Demonstrations and discussions about emerging technologies. Hangzhou Stadium, NBBJ 01. Ideation 02. Iteration 03. Analysis 04. Visualization 05. Documentation 06. Fabrication Uses of Digital Technology in Practice USC Arch 526, Student Work
Instructed by Nathan Miller Hangzhou Stadium
NBBJ Daylight Analysis
NBBJ Beijing Samsung Center, NBBJ
Rendering by MIR Louisiana State Museum and Sports Hall of Fame
Trahan Architects, CASE Louisiana State Museum and Sports Hall of Fame
Trahan Architects, CASE Course Assignments 3D Modeling Presentation Assignment 1 Assignment 2 Assignment 3 Let's have some fun!