Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The 3r's
What are the 3rs ???
Advantage and Disadvantage
How can we apply the 3R's?
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
There are three key factors when thinking about how to recycle – The 3 R’s:
Recycling Different Materials
Wednesday,Novemeber 19 2014
Vol XCIII, No. 311
You can find out how to recycle different materials such as Glass, Batteries and Mobile Phones by simply using our list on the right hand side.
Recycling can sometimes be confusing and it can be difficult to know whether you are following all the right rules. Improve your recycling efforts by learning some recycling etiquette rules and check out which type of collection is best and why different areas recycle and collect in different ways.
What’s in your Rubbish Bin?
A large percentage of UK household’s still do not recycle enough and throw everything that they consider ‘rubbish’ into their ordinary bin.
Much of this waste can be recycled and should be disposed of separately to general household waste. Look inside this rubbish bin to see how much of the contents should actually have been recycled. Check our list on the right to see how to recycle different materials.
1. Not always Cost Effective
2. Recycled Products May not Last for Long
3. Unsafe and Unhygienic Recycling Sites
4. Not widespread on Large Scale
5. High Initial Cost
Advantages of Recycling
1. Protects Environment
2. Reduces Energy Consumption
3. Reduces Pollution
4: Reduces Global Warming
5. Judicial and Sustainable use of Resources
6. Conserves Natural Resources
Types of 3r's
Everything on earth has good sides and bad sides , like the 3r's wait to the nest side to know the advantages and disadvantages for reusing ,reducing and recycling
When I asked Mrs Lama......
Help save natural resources , greener planets , healthier environment ,less waist and save space
Thank You For Listening!!
Any Questions ??
Please Say noooooo