Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Fish in a Tree
Transcript of Fish in a Tree
Our thoughts on the book
"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing its stupid." -Albert Einstein
"Great minds don't think alike."
Inspiration to be a teacher
Long term substitute in Ally's class
Strives to make all students feel like they belong
Helps Ally with her learning disability
Ally observes that, "he actually seems to like that we're different."
Hopeless in the beginning
Ridiculed by classmates
Describes her reading experience "...like when I drop something and my fingers scramble to catch it and just when I think I've got it, I don't."
Grit and determination
Belittles other students
Loves to bake
Protective of Ally and Albert
Believing in Yourself
6th Grade classroom
Elementary School Friendship
Alberto Lopez, Claudia Gutierrez, Haley Krikava, Jonathan Almanza, Saul Anguiano
Use your non-dominant hand to write your first and last name, beginning with the last letter of your last name and ending with the first letter of your first name.