Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Pronouns
I - this is called the first person singular
you - this is called the second person singular
she - all three of these are called the third person singular
We - first person plural
you - second person plural
they - third person plural
Personal pronouns and verbs
I am - I was - I have been - I am being
You are - you were - you have been - you are being
He is - he was - he has been - he is being
She is - she was - she has been - she is being
It is - it was - it has been - it is being
We are - we were - we have been - we are being
You are - you were -you have been - you are being
They are - they were - they have been - they are being
There are many types of pronouns
represent people or things
represent things that have been talked about and if they are close or far away.
show ownership to something.
This This dog is close.
That That dog is far away.
These These dog
Those Those dog
are far away.
Here are a few:
This is my car
It is mine.
This is our classroom.
It is ours.