Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cameroon
The history of Cameroon
The Portuguese were the ones who found Cameroon.
In the 1600's the dutch took over the slave business of Cameroon.
In 1958 the French gave Cameroon Independence
In 1960 the French named the first president of Cameroon to be Ahidjo
The size of Cameroon
The population of Cameroon in 2012 was 20,129,878
The location of Cameroon
Cameroon is located in Central Africa
It is by the Atlantic Ocean
Cameroon is just it little bit above the equator
Culture of Cameroon
The most popular music in Cameroon is called Makossa
Most people in Cameroon grow and make their own food.
Natural Resources and Landscape
It has forests in the North
In the south Cameroon has swamps
Cameroon has many rivers and swamps
The natural resources are iron, hydropower, and timber